- Realme Band specifications:
- Display: 0.96", 160x80 pixel color screen
- Straps: Detachable TPU straps, 16 mm width, 152-227 mm adjustable length
- Features: Real-time heart rate monitor, IP68 rating, USB-A connector, Sleep Tracking, Sports Tracking, Step Counter, Smart Notifications, Idle Alert, Drink Reminder
- Sports Modes: Run, Walk, Bike, Hiking, Fitness, Climbing, Spinning, Yoga and Cricket
- Sensors: PPG optical heart rate sensor, 3-axis accelerometer, Rotor Vibration Motor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, Compatible with Android 5.0+
- Battery: 90 mAh
- Colors: Black, Green, and Yellow
- Dimensions: 19.6 x 11.9 x 240 mm
- Weight: 20 grams
The Realme Band sports a 0.96" TFT screen of 160x80 pixel resolution, which is capable of displaying 65,000 colors and up to 64 letters on one page. The smartband supports five watch faces and more will be added with future updates. You can choose the watch face you like from the Realme Link app, which we'll examine in detail in the Software section.
The default watch face displays time, daily step count, and a Bluetooth connection icon. It also shows the battery level of the Realme Band, but I'd have preferred battery percentage instead since I always had to open the Realme Link app to check the exact charge left in the cell.
The Realme Band relies on the Realme Link app which is currently only available for Android devices. To control the Realme Band using the app, you need to create an account first. You can sign up either with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Battery life:
The Realme Band packs a 90 mAh battery which Realme says can offer six days of autonomy with heart rate monitoring turned on, and nine days without it.
In my testing, the Realme Band lasted seven days on an average with 24x7 heart rate monitoring and a barrage of notifications throughout the day (read: 100+), which consume additional power because the smartband vibrates when you receive them.
However, the usage didn't include any workouts, so those who'll use the Realme Band for activity tracking with 24x7 heart rate monitoring will get less endurance.