The most advanced health monitor on a smartwatch
The watch that watches out for you. Watch3 combines smartphone-level productivity and leading health technology in one premium and classic device. Our most advanced watch yet, Watch3 helps you effortlessly manage your life and health — putting your well-being in your hands.
- Availability of colors, sizes, and models may vary by country or region.
- Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
- UI is subject to change.
- The only smartwatch with precision rotating bezel for app navigation
- Take your pick of two sizes, 45mm, each with a face you won’t soon forget. Available in premium Mystic Black, the elegant design is outlined in a unique rotating bezel for a look that works around the clock.
- Availability of colors and sizes may vary by country or region.
Premium quality, down to the strap
Watch3’s design is polished off with a premium genuine leather strap. Aged leather creates a natural look, and when you turn it over, see strengthened leather that protects against discoloration.
Beauty with smarts to match
Breathe easier with built-in oxygen measurement
- Feature not supported in Japan, Angola, South Africa, Thailand, Iran, Libya, France, Algeria, and Brazil.
- Availability may vary by country or region.
- SpO2 is defined as saturation of percutaneous oxygen. Normal levels in humans are measured at approximately 95-100%. Factors like vigorous exercise, the amount of oxygen in the air, your elevation, and various health conditions can all result in lower readings.
- Watch3 can initiate Emergency call and message if you take a hard fall and don’t seem to move.
- Watch3 cannot detect all falls.
- The more physically active you are, the more likely you are to trigger Fall Detection due to high impact activity that can appear to be a fall.
- Sending SOS calls and messages requires network connection and smartphone pairing.
- Get a better night’s sleep
Watch3 records your REM cycles, deep sleep, and total sleep time to score and help improve the quality of your rest. Samsung partnered with the National Sleep Foundation to include educational content and sleep tips right on your device, to help you. understand and improve your sleep.